Car Accident Attorneys in Vancouver, Washington
Unfortunately, car accidents happen every day in and around Vancouver, Washington. Our personal injury lawyers specialize in protecting the legal rights of citizens who have been injured in a car accident in Vancouver, WA or other areas of Washington and Oregon. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, contact our Vancouver, WA car accident lawyers for a FREE legal consultation.
Our Vancouver auto accident lawyers will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
When you are injured in an accident as a result of the negligence or recklessness of another party, you deserve to be compensated. Contacting our Vancouver, WA car accident lawyers is the first step in ensuring that you are properly compensated for the following:
- Property damage: When your property is destroyed it is important to get an estimate from dealerships and insurance companies as to the amount of your loss.
- Medical bills: With rising health care costs, medical bills are a big problem. It is an even bigger problem when you were injured as a result of the actions of someone else. Remember to keep track of all medical bills and treatment.
- Lost wages: When you are injured and can no longer perform your work, it is devastating both financially and mentally. Your quality of life deteriorates. You deserve to be compensated.
- Pain and suffering: Although it is hard to put a price on pain and suffering, the law has determined that you are entitled to compensation. A good lawyer will work hard to get you the best settlement.
- Physical disability: Becoming physically disabled as the result of an accident is very traumatizing. In addition to the physical distress, severe mental stress and decreased quality of life can result.
Let our Vancouver, WA car accident attorneys deal with insurance companies.
Being involved in an auto accident is a traumatic experience and can cause life changing injuries, or even death. Having a dedicated team of professional car accident attorneys can help reduce the stress typically associated with car accidents. Our Vancouver car accident attorneys can handle negotiations with with insurance companies, freeing you from the stress of dealing with insurance firms.
Involved in an accident with an uninsured motorists?
Even though liability insurance is required by state law, as many as 20% of drivers on the road at any time remain uninsured. Uninsured (UM)/Underinsured Motorist (UIM) insurance is there to protect you if you are injured by a driver who is not carrying insurance. If you have UM coverage on your policy, then your insurance company will compensate you for your losses up to the limits of the coverage you are carrying. If the driver is insured only for minimum liability limits, your UIM coverage will pay over and above what the other driver’s insurance paid, to the extent that the limits on your coverage is greater.
Keep in mind that even your own insurance company is not necessarily on your side when it comes to making a claim. You are still dealing with an insurance company, and their primary goal remains the same – to minimize the number and amount of claims they pay out. For this reason, it is vital to speak with a car accident attorney before accepting a settlement or making any decisions with an insurance company, even if it is your own.
Contact our experienced Vancouver, WA car accident & personal injury attorneys.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident within Washington our experienced Vancouver, WA car accident attorneys are here to help. We have helped individuals who have been injured on highway 5, highway 14, surface streets and even parking lots within Clark County, Cowlitz County, Skamania County, Pacific County, and other areas of Washington and Oregon.
If you need the help of an experienced auto accident attorney, please contact our firm today for a FREE case review.